Saturday 3 September 2016

Westbury, Long Island NY


The 3 1/2 hour drive later and I make it to a good friend and legend at camp; Danny Kotcher. I got to hang out with his family also, have good food and stay the night in a beautiful house in Westbury. 

I even got to give his daughter Becky a driving lesson as she had never learned 'stick' (manual to us Brits).

Parked outside the house
EJ, Danny's son
Great food at a sushi restaurant. Danny on the right would not let me pay my way. I have told him I will try and cook if I make it back to long island before I head home (and try not to kill him with my terrible cooking!)

On we go to Rhode Island… Three hours and 37 minutes


A huge thank you to Danny Kotcher and his family for hosting me, feeding and entertaining me. Wish I could've stayed longer.

Watch out East Providence… Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment