Saturday 10 September 2016

Buffalo NY

https://youtu.be/K6QuwLjY9fQ

Across MA and NY in a day, I finally made it to the Canadian border. 

Crossing some beautiful terrain...
The drive was long. Really long. 
The roads just went forever... 
And ever...
And ever!
But I stopped a couple of times and the whole journey has been enjoyable. 

I mean, just think... Who else has ever taken a RHD Ford Puma across the USA before now?
Speak now or forever hold your peace!

Finally....
Made it! Safe and sound. 

This car has really been looking after me. So I found him some friends....

Went to get a bite to eat and left my Puma with some heavies to guard him ;)

Some BBQ later, I went to explore some of Buffalo and to take some pictures of the car.... Proof that it's been there!




That night, I made a friend at a bar and he allowed me to stay the night in his spare room.
Meet Sean. What a gent. Thank you buddy. 

The following morning, Sean took me to the top of the building in the above picture and I could see nearly as far as Toronto!


I let Sean drive my Puma. As its so unusual here, it's a real novelty for most :)
Then I hit the road and headed for the Canadian border crossing....

No comments:

Post a Comment