Monday 6 June 2016

Quick stop in Atlanta

A few stops made my 6 hour drive from Florida an 8 hour drive, but - it was all great fun. I even had to pull over as to avoid driving in a storm... Which ended up just being some heavy rain - Doh!


Here are some pictures.. 

Mileage since
Miami 

Bye bye palms!
Hello angry sky... This was crossing into GA

Filled up and then found some great photograph opportunities..:

Abandoned gas station



Back in the road!

Pulled over to purchased AAA... And book a hotel in Atlanta for the night. 

Bite to eat :)

Preparing this morning for the Tail of the Dragon in NC - About to go and check the wheel nuts and the oil and spend the day enjoying the roads as safely as I can. 

The stretch I am about to embark on has claimed many many lives, so I intend to take that notion rather seriously. 

See you in the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment