Sunday 5 June 2016

Puma in Orlando...

Well, the oil leak turned out to be a loose filter - soooo happy about that! Packed to the rafters, I set off on a short 3.5 hour journey north..


Looooow! Definately could have packed better.. Car felt reeeeally heavy but drove pretty well up the highway. Then all the cellphones started coming out from passers-by ... I had forgotten about that!


Gorgeous Florida Sky

Hosted by old friends, I got to hang out with them at their home in Windemere. Phil took me to get some tyres and we stopped at WalMart on the way back :)

Didn't get the tyres on the end. The guy wanted way too much money!

Temperature was getting hotter though...

Went to see some pickup truck tug of war in the evening and today I will be heading ) hours to Atlanta. 

Sadly I have to miss Savanna as I'm running out of time to get to my destination in PA. Still, I have never been to Atlanta. Wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. Hi mate its good to see someone that likes Puma. I've got a Puma 02 plate. My one is a thunder cat due to it being in thunder silver. what's your suspension like ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate its good to see someone that likes Puma. I've got a Puma 02 plate. My one is a thunder cat due to it being in thunder silver. what's your suspension like ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suspension is ok. Rides nicely on the highway. Strut brace made a world of difference. Rebound is pretty poor as the springs and shocks are not matched (I'm guessing), but glad I did it.

    ReplyDelete