Monday 7 November 2016

Mount Rushmore to Cody

Feature film:

https://youtu.be/eOJwV04t0aM

Crossing Wyoming presented the plucky little Puma and myself some of the most beautiful skies ever seen. The journey to Yellowstone was particularly enjoyable (especially as I hadwoken up a little homesick!)

None of the following pictures have been edited unless marked "iPhone" - I have had a slight technical and am posting using an unfamiliar device - that I don`t fully know how to use... Well, at all really..


iPhone 

What a sky!



Remember these are completely unedited - that really was the sky!


 And these really were the roads too...

iPhone


iPhone



 They were a while heap of fun...



Who needs a tripod?! Note the snow capped mountains.






It's quite a handsome car really. I think it's aged pretty well too. Kudos to those that spotted the selfie stick helping me film!




Remember, this is not even Yellowstone just yet!

iPhone

iPhone

Ever seen a Ford Puma with a backdrop quite like this before now? I thought not...

Okay, I couldn't decide which focal length to post here... so I chose all three... Sorry...






iPhone
Nearly there!




Wyoming is definately one of the most picturesque states in my eyes.


Next post will be Buffalo Bill National Park and a mishap (to say the least) returning me to Cody... Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment