Wednesday 5 October 2016

Kansas City MO

VLOG link:
Coming soon

Feature link:

Hi all! 

So Kansas City was a blast. Great night life, nice vibe during the day in Midtown town where I was hanging out during the day too. Roads were better for the car also; seeing as my suspension is now totally shot!

Here are some pictures and don't forget to check out the feature film at the top of the page :)

On the way to KCMO




Also on the way, I couldn't resist...


This was a highway in the middle of town!

New sticker :)


My host, Zach - thank you for being so awesome in so many ways!


Parked up outside the Museum of Art... Car should be in there IMO!

Downtown night shots



Found some cobbled roads!



First World War monument at the only WWI museum in the whole country





Well, that's it! Kansas City actually straddles two states, MO and KS. As I'm gonna be crossing Kansas over the next couple of days, perhaps I should call the car Toto...?

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment