Friday 21 October 2016

Denver CO

After a wonderful week in Colorado Springs with my friends the Browns, I headed over to Denver to go and hang out with the Asseoff's. 

I had the pleasure of enjoying the city, going to a show and being generously looked after by my hosts.

Here are some of the photographs of the car in yet another never before seen location.

I forgot to mention, they have more volatile fuel in the higher elevation states! 85 grade is what we would consider 90 RON grade at home. 

This is downtown Denver






Made a friend what exploring





Same era… Different continents...





Bottoms up!



And finally… My wonderful host family in Denver… the Asseoff's 



Giving Jessie his first lesson in a stick shift! There are not many kids you can say their first stick shift lesson in their hometown in Colorado was in a right hand drive, British tagged car that never existed here!


No comments:

Post a Comment