Monday 15 February 2016

It's done!

I have had the best experience with customs and border protection in Savannah. Officer Gavin was friendly and stamped all my paperwork with no issues because of the great advice she gave me at the outset to prepare to the best of my abilities before I even came.

She said I didn't even need to come back for inspection of the vehicle (Probably after I showed her the pictures of my intense cleaning exercises!).

I'm now waiting for an Uber to take me back to Savannah to enjoy my afternoon and I'll go down to Brunswick on a greyhound pick my car up drive back to Florida. 

Once I am safely back, I will post a simple step-by-step with all the paperwork and everything else if you are reading this as somebody hoping to do the same thing.

Regards;

Very happy tourist :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment