Friday 1 April 2016

I haven't forgotten about you all!

I am having trouble loading pictures using my cell phone for some reason. I'm working on it!

Still having a blast with the Pumba... Had people in their cars taking pictures on their phones while driving to Orlando recently! Some guy in a Honda Civic that aired up right behind me taking pictures… was a bit concerned for his (and my) safety. 

Another guy in the passenger seat of Dodge Towncar videoing as I drove by on the highway… So I wound my windows down and waved my hand - as I looked in my mirror, he waved back :-)


In Orlando, I visited friends and got to to run behind a charity motorcycle ride (No small car jokes please ;) - I felt like the official support vehicle! 

I will these pictures uploaded soon as I can. There are some good fun ones including an encounter with a drive-thru and Miami on the RDS radio screen 👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment