Wednesday 18 January 2017

Magazine article

https://www.myfordmag.com/seedo/behan-puma

So during my travels, I contacted an online magazine produced by time Inc for the Ford motor company. I gave a brief synopsis of my story with a few pictures and learn behold, I was contacted by the editor.

After a lengthy conversation with Jordan and then journalist Chris Warren, an article has come to fruition. 


I'm really proud of this and will contact Jordan as soon as the remake of the commercial is finished.

In the meantime, please have a read and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just saw this car parked in Winchester. Pretty unexpected to see a Puma, not sure there are any others in-country. Was just taking my roadster out for a warmup before the next snowstorm and nearly had my head swivel off seeing your car parked in a driveway. Had to take some photos and google around to see how it got here. Pretty incredible, would love to get a better look at the car if you're around the area for a while.

    ReplyDelete